Hello Everyone!
This past weekend I ran 6 miles in an hour and 11 mins. (Big relief!) I did two hills so my quads are hurting a bit this morning but other than that I feel great! Couple more of those before the race and my confidence will be sky high! We had awesome running weather this weekend too. Spring is coming! I wanted to thank everyone that has donated so far!
This past weekend I ran 6 miles in an hour and 11 mins. (Big relief!) I did two hills so my quads are hurting a bit this morning but other than that I feel great! Couple more of those before the race and my confidence will be sky high! We had awesome running weather this weekend too. Spring is coming! I wanted to thank everyone that has donated so far!
Total Donations to Date:
$550.00
$550.00
!!!THANK YOU!!!
Kerry Dantzig
Liz Fondren
Charity Hendricks
Nicholas Martinelli
Rachel Church
Andrea & Gregg Edmonds
Teresa Ornot
Michelle & Charlie Schoening
Benjamin & Jordan Heckman
Michael Pepperney
Rachel Ghadban
If you'd like to donate the link is below!

MARCH 31, 2007
I'm registered and I'm going to run my first race with my sister, Jill!
Cancer took my Dad's life in 2001 but his smile shines through all of us. I think of him every day and I know he is going to help me train and finish this 10K! We'll also being honoring Jill's husband, Nate, a survivor of Hodgkin's.
If we continue to raise money and educate about cancer we'll have more and more survivors and less people with cancer.
Help me race to a cure!
I have signed up to run in this year's Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k and have decided to participate in the pledge program, benefiting the VCU Massey Cancer Center. I hope that you will consider making a donation in support of my participation. Hope starts here...with us!
You can donate online by clicking on the link below and visiting my personal donation page.
Please click the Donate Now link. Donate Now
Thank you!!!

MARCH 31, 2007
I'm registered and I'm going to run my first race with my sister, Jill!
Cancer took my Dad's life in 2001 but his smile shines through all of us. I think of him every day and I know he is going to help me train and finish this 10K! We'll also being honoring Jill's husband, Nate, a survivor of Hodgkin's.
If we continue to raise money and educate about cancer we'll have more and more survivors and less people with cancer.
Help me race to a cure!
I have signed up to run in this year's Ukrop's Monument Avenue 10k and have decided to participate in the pledge program, benefiting the VCU Massey Cancer Center. I hope that you will consider making a donation in support of my participation. Hope starts here...with us!
You can donate online by clicking on the link below and visiting my personal donation page.
Please click the Donate Now link. Donate Now
Thank you!!!
3 comments:
Jen, you go girl; you can do it! We are cheering for you!
Wow! Yay, I am so excited for you! A 10K is just the beginning, wanna run the NY marathon with us in November?? ;)
The sense of satisfaction you will have at the finish line will be amazing. Good luck with your training.
XOXOMIJS
Jen, we have a deal for you. Send us a picture of you wearing a Van Go "Today is a good day to drive" cap crossing the finish line of your race and we'll send you $100. Should we send you the cap.
Post a Comment