San Francisco Trip, Day 2: Michelle, all the girls go to Wine Country & Dinner @ M&C's
Excited to give Michelle a hug! I haven't seen her since her post wedding party last year!
Early rise, Jacob with sitter, and we head to Michelle's house to grab her and follow the vines to wine country. Thank you Jordan for driving!
First stop, Domaine Carneros. Michelle and I love champagne! Oh, and it's about 11am! What a gorgeous day!

Lunchtime:
Michelle scored us a private lunch in the caves at Rutherford Winery. (thank you to her friend Heather!) We had an amazing experience and everyone that works at Rutherford was VERY nice to us! We got a quick tour and then got to the good stuff.




Candles flickering as we walked through the dim cave, we were lead to our OWN private table in its own private section. AMAZING! It was so surreal, like out of the bachorette! Would troy walk through the dark! haha!


It was truely amazing experience and the perfect spot to ask Michelle to be in my wedding!
Excited to give Michelle a hug! I haven't seen her since her post wedding party last year!
Early rise, Jacob with sitter, and we head to Michelle's house to grab her and follow the vines to wine country. Thank you Jordan for driving!
First stop, Domaine Carneros. Michelle and I love champagne! Oh, and it's about 11am! What a gorgeous day!
Lunchtime:
Michelle scored us a private lunch in the caves at Rutherford Winery. (thank you to her friend Heather!) We had an amazing experience and everyone that works at Rutherford was VERY nice to us! We got a quick tour and then got to the good stuff.
Candles flickering as we walked through the dim cave, we were lead to our OWN private table in its own private section. AMAZING! It was so surreal, like out of the bachorette! Would troy walk through the dark! haha!

It was truely amazing experience and the perfect spot to ask Michelle to be in my wedding!
We were talking about her NYC wedding when I 'popped' the question I think she was a bit shocked and finally said Yes! I'm really happy she did! In a cave, sitting with my special bridesmaids, I was just one short and I would have to wait to ask her later! It was really important for me to be face-to-face with the girls to ask them and that's why I waited so long so I could make my yearly trip out there just to do that.

(don't eat the green olives off the tree)
After Rutherford we stopped at Stag's Leap

Then a quick trip to Cline, in honor of Troy, one of his favorite wineries from our trip to Sonoma last year.

Capturing Fall in Wine Country while we drive back to Mill Valley for dinner:

Finally I get to meet Vivian!!!! She is so cute! It is really interesting sitting back and watching the moms and how different they are but all really great with their kids!

Dinner was divine! Thank you Michelle and Charlie!

(don't eat the green olives off the tree)After Rutherford we stopped at Stag's Leap
Then a quick trip to Cline, in honor of Troy, one of his favorite wineries from our trip to Sonoma last year.
Capturing Fall in Wine Country while we drive back to Mill Valley for dinner:
Finally I get to meet Vivian!!!! She is so cute! It is really interesting sitting back and watching the moms and how different they are but all really great with their kids!
Dinner was divine! Thank you Michelle and Charlie!
No comments:
Post a Comment