Wednesday, June 11, 2008
Welcome to the East Coast Schoening's!!
This past weekend I went ot D.C. to welcome Michelle, Charlie and Vivie to the East coast and we did some East coast living - hot weather, pool time and champagne! It was so nice to spend some quality time with Viv too! She is adorable and has this seriousness about her but I got her to smile and giggle so I was pleased! They are all adapting very well. Michelle and I got some BM and Bride time to work on the fabulous invitations that she has designed for our wedding. Wait to you see them!! They will be sent out early July! Thank you so much Michelle - such a wonderful wedding gift and it has been so much fun chatting with you about them and other things!! Here are some pictures from the weekend.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Oooh, black and white!
It was so great to have you visit. We'll come to you and Troy next time :)
XOXO
Great photos, and how wonderful to have your friends close by. Loved seeing you working on the invitations!!!
Loved the black and white! cute little kido; looking forward to seeing the wedding invites.
Post a Comment