
The plane ride took extremely long and we could wait to land. When we did Jordan and Jacob were right there to pick us up! To see Jordan's smiling face and give her a big hug was wonderful. And I sat in the back seat to kiss sweet sleeping god-son Jacob's hand. We went back to their apartment and riding toward the city was exciting. I couldn't wait until the morning to go and see the GGBridge. We decided to get up early and start the day riding on the cable with Byron.
DAY 1 - Jordan made oatmeal with fruit and coffee just like we like it. She is the best hostess.

We surprised Bryon and celebrated his bday on the cable car.

We rode from Beach Street to Union Square and back.

We passed our old apt 1458 Hyde and remembered some fun times. Bryon gave Jacob cheetos for the first time

We enjoyed the bell ringing
and Byron's comments to the tourists always make me laugh. We took these pics and said our goodbyes. 
Afterward we went to the Crepe House for lunch! Jordan and I spent a lot of time at the Crepe House. When I first visited Jordan, we lived above it. She introduced me to my first friend in SF, Bashar who co-owns the restaurant. We decided on getting an apt together in the city while sittingat a outside table. We had many breakfasts there. So I felt that it was VERY appropriate to ask Jordan to be my BRIDESMAID there.
She said, "Yes!" I was so happy. I also asked that Jacob be in the wedding with Silas and Stella.We went to Crissy Field to digest our food. The planes were practicing for Fleet Week.

Next up, GGPark. Jordan took Jacob to the children's park while Jill and I ran in the Botanical Gardens. Gorgeous run and the Blue Angels were practicing! We ran 3 miles and went back to meet Jordan and Jacob for a ride on the carousel. Afterward we went for drive out to Ocean Beach,

Lands End and then home. We had to get ready for our dinner with Kyra at Paul K. I was really excited to catch up with Kyra and have her meet Jill. We had an animated waiter that acted out the menu. We had great conversations. I cherish Kyra's friendship so much.
1 comment:
Great setting! Looking forward to seeing Jordon at the wedding; last time we saw her it was on Jen's computer-live. Sounds like you and Jill enjoyed some great sister time.
Post a Comment