Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Suntrust Richmond Marathon - NTELOS 8k

Last weekend, Jill and I ran an 8K (4.96 miles) in the 31st annual Richmond Marathon.
Jill ran 44:47:00 pace time: 09:00
I ran 51:41:00 pace time: 10:23

It was pretty cold that morning, but like Jill said, "the cold makes you run faster!" Here are the pictures from after our run with our #1 fan, Stella! and Nate too! Thanks for the pictures Nate!



3 comments:

Tina's Blog Spot said...

Love it!! I so wish I could run, although i've never tried it, i've always wanted to - maybe ya'll will inspire me. I was in Newport News,VA that weekend - were we near each other?

Van-Go said...

Congrats!! You both did it and did it well. Great pics of you guys with Stella...give her a hug from us.

Sara Warhold said...

You are SO inspiring! I want to do this too!! WHY am I having so much trouble getting off my lazy butt and getting out to RUN :) Keep up the awesome work you rock!