This weekend the gang (Mom & Don, Amy, Joellen, Barb & Ken, Jan & Mike, Teresa & Joe) was in town to surprise Mike Pepperney on his 30th birthday. Mike's gfriend Maggie put the surprise the together. We all had a great dinner out on Saturday night at Zot's Restaurant in Philadelphia. On Sunday, before everyone headed out back to Pittsburgh, I hosted brunch. It was so fun having everyone over to see our home. Jill and Nate announced they bought a house! I think they got the phone call that the sellers accepted their offer while they were at brunch! Also, Troy is the in the process of remodeling our diningroom and the sneak peek is in the pictures but I will blog on that when it is finished. Here are some pics!
Happy Holidays!
2 comments:
Great Pics!! Your house looks very nice!
Can't wait to see the diningroom pics; peek view shows it is coming along great...like the color.
Post a Comment