Happy Thanksgiving!
While celebrating this holiday, I think about how wonderful my life is, how terrific Troy is and how much I cherish my wonderful family and friends. I also think about my Dad and how proud he would be of all of us.
I'm thankful for Troy and how he makes me smile and laugh every day.
I'm thankful for my close relationship with my Mom, Jill and Forrest. I love each of you so much.
I'm thankful to have such a terrific family and family-to-be.
I'm thankful for my friends, your advice, care, love, hope and true friendship.
I'm thankful for my health and getting healthy by running and eating well.
I'm thankful for Slate and Finzel and their furry cuddles.
Thanksgiving weekend -
Troy and I invited Troy's mom and boyfriend, Ed, his Aunt Linda and cousin Mandy and her boyfriend Mike to stay with us over the holiday. I hosted a brunch on Thanksgiving morning and my sister and family joined all of us. Mom stayed home this year and we sure did miss her lots. It's so nice to have a house full easting good food and visiting. Later in the afternoon we went to Bill, Chrissie and Wyatt's house for Thanksgiving dinner. It was also Bill's 40th birthday! Happy Birthday, Bill! Everything was delicious. We did some Black Friday shopping and that night Troy made an amazing dinner of pork loin, kraut and potatoes. Later in the evening, we all danced practicing the waltz for our wedding, with Paulette and Ed teaching us. I love dancing with Troy. Then we got to playing some card until I looked at the clock and it was 3AM!!! I couldn't believe we were all up still!! We quickly went to bed. Paulette and Aunt Linda are troopers and they were up at 8AM getting ready for their visit with Wyatt and later to drive home. Mandy stayed with us and I really enjoyed getting to know her and Mike better. What a great weekend! We all had a wonderful time. Unfortunately I don't have any pictures!
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am thankful to have "distant" relatives that feel so close. I am thankful to be part of your life. Thank you for including me.
We are thankful for you too!!
Post a Comment